What's it all about?
Unlike the usual graduate recruitment programmes out there, which usually require a degree level education and months of work experience, Fledglings is unique. No prior experience is required – we are looking for candidates with creativity, ambition and passion. Our aim is to provide you with a tailored programme bespoke to you and your individual goals, with support from a mentor and a training package designed to enable you to learn on the job.
To help shape the programme, we’ll find out a little bit more about your ambitions and personal interests, so we can make sure you benefit from our full client roster and receive first-hand experience across a range of disciplines, gaining insight into the world of PR, social media, events, production and design. Whether your passion is food, drink, sport or lifestyle, we’ve got you covered!
How does it work?
All you need to do to apply is get your thinking cap on and tell us in a creative way why you think you could be one of our Fledglings (the world is your oyster!).
Each year, we also offer a full-time paid placement for up to 12 months, beginning in summer.
- No comprehensive CV or experience required
- Gain experience in a variety of skills and sectors tailored to you
- Paid work placement
- The opportunity to build a portfolio to take away with you
- Access to industry tools, insights, statistics, and journalist databases
- Access to Hatch’s training programme and tools
- An exceptional culture with a team of good eggs!
- Central Leeds office with great transport links
We’re open to considering placements and work experience to suit individual needs – whether it’s a full-time paid year-long placement or just a couple of weeks of work experience.