ROLE: Content Manager
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and talented Content Manager to join our in-house Production team, working across a range of client accounts in sectors such as food, beverage, sport and FMCG. You’ll be involved in client projects from day one to deliver content projects, integrated campaigns and strategies.
Key responsibilities include creating awesome creative content for our clients, preproduction strategy, storyboarding & scripting, video production, editing, photography, crew & cast management, managing client relationships and the wider team, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are worked to, and evaluating the success of content once live.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Content in supporting the wider content and production team with detailed plans and creative strategy for our clients. Throughout your time at Hatch, you’ll have a dedicated line manager to support you and your development, with monthly one-to-one check ins and access to training.
– Experience within a content creation role
– Experience leading on content projects, including client communication, logistical planning and managing a team/shoot schedule
– Strong video production skills & technical knowledge
– Ability to edit with Adobe Creative Cloud or similar software
– Creative thinking
– Great time management
– Attention to detail
– A passion for delivering results
(just a flavour of some of the extensive benefits we offer):
– Competitive salary
– Flexible working policy
– All-agency away trip
– Work from anywhere policy
– Annual leave entitlement
– Life insurance
– Pension contribution
– Access to health and wellbeing support
To apply send your CV, covering email and portfolio to email@example.com, or by post to Hatch, Magellan House, Armouries Way, Leeds, LS10 1JE.
View Hatch’s EDI Policy here.